QUALIFYING GROUP TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Group/Event/Meeting contract must be signed between October 1, 2012 and March 31, 2013 and room block must be used and paid for by December 31, 2013 to qualify for this offer.
• Offer must be referenced at start of negotiation process.
• Minimum of 10 room nights must be booked to qualify for this offer.
• Not valid with any room blocks or meetings currently booked, under negotiation or that have already occurred.
• May not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
• This offer is not valid for catering-only events or wedding contracts.
• Promotion valid to all eligible group/event/meeting bookings, including those booked through travel agents and third parties at commissionable rates.
• Offers are subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking. Valid only at participating properties.
• Starpoints® signing bonus amount is based on the number of room nights contracted. Bonus is 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights booked to a maximum of 100,000 bonus Starpoints per contract.
• Client will receive a rebate on the master bill equal to 2% of the total master billed charges for guest rooms. Discount is not offered on banquet and catering, meeting rooms, any surcharges, gratuities, taxes, audio/visual charges, and/or third party charges on the master bill.
• Client is eligible for one (1) of additional benefit from the following list. Offerings are contingent on availability at the participating hotel.
1. Accelerated Comp Policy (1/35)
Customer will receive one complimentary standard room for one night for every 35 paid room nights. Earned complimentary rooms must be used for the contracted group and cannot be banked for future use.
2. Welcome Reception
If client chooses complimentary welcome reception, hotel will provide a hosted one (1) hour reception for guests in equal to the number of actualized guest rooms on peak. The reception will include assorted hors d’oeuvres, three (3) pieces per person, plus beer/wine/sodas for one hour. After one hour menu items and beverages may be purchased at prevailing menu prices. Reception food and beverage items are at the discretion of the hotel and will be outlined in the contract. Not valid at hotels with third party food vendors. Normal rates will apply for additional reception attendees. The welcome reception space is at the discretion of the hotel.
3. Accelerated Upgrade Policy (1/35)
Customer will receive one complimentary room-type upgrade for one night for every 35 paid room nights. Complimentary upgrades must be used for the contracted group and cannot be banked for future use. Upgrades are based on availability.
• Payment must be made in accordance with the time frames specified in the contract to receive the concessions.
TERMS OF STARWOOD PREFERRED PLANNER AND STARPOINTS AWARD
• Planner is responsible for disclosure to client of any incentives received, including Starpoints, and is responsible for compliance with any client or employer gift or incentive policy that may apply.
• Planner must be an active member of and in good standing with the Starwood Preferred Planner program and the Starwood Preferred Guest® program to receive Starpoints. Membership in the SPP/SPG program is required to redeem Starpoints. Join for free at SPG.com or starwoodpreferredplanner.com.
• Use of Starpoints is subject to the terms and conditions of the SPG program which are subject to change without notice and can be found at SPG.com.
• Starpoints will remain active as long as the account is kept active in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SPG Program.
• If the group or event is canceled, Starwood reserves the right to cancel and delete the Starpoint signing bonus from the client’s account.
Starwood reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law. Preferred Guest, Starpoints, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. © 2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved.©2013 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.