- Enjoy 1 night stay at Westin Nanjing with Daily breakfasts for 2 adults up to 1 child under 12 years old
- Room equipped with Hape toys from Germany
Deluxe Room RMB 1188/night
Executive Suite RMB 1888/night
Feel the healthful, comfortable and accommodating environment in which you can feel your very best. Located in the Hunan Road central business district, overlooking Xuanwu Lake and the bustling city of Nanjing. A short walk away is Nanjing Construction and Planning Exhibition Hall, which conveniently connects to the subway station. Enjoy the unique Xuanwu Lake view from our 234 stylish and contemporary guest rooms and suites.
- Enjoy 2 nights stay at Deluxe Room in Westin Nanjing with 2 daily breakfasts
- Enjoy Shanghai JINMAO Plaza view ticket
- Nanjing Zhongshan Scenic Area admission group tickets
- Above package is applicable to 2 adults and 1 child under1.3m
*Every FRI to SUN: RMB 1988
*Every SAT to MON: RMB 1788
- Kids Welcome Gift(Doll&Coloring Book)
- Daily breakfasts for 2 adults and up to 2 children under 12 years old
- Family Tickets for Nanjing Underwater World(2 adults and 1 kids under 1.5m)
Deluxe Room start from RMB1088/night
*Applicable Time:Every Fri-Sun
-Welcome gift（Molton brown bath amenities）
-Westin executive lounge benefits
-Daily breakfasts for 2 adults
-Westin afternoon tea for 2 people
-1 hour SPA experience for 2 people valuted at RMB1560
*Applicable Time：Every Fri-Sun
Executive Room：Start from RMB 1888 per night
Executive Suite：Start from RMB 2888 per night
We guarantee it with a 20% discount or 2,000 Starpoints. Feel confident knowing that you will always get the best available rate at the Westin Nanjing. If you do find a lower published rate prior to, or within 24 hours of booking your room, simply submit a Best Rate Guarantee Claim to us and we'll honor the lower rate.
This information enables us to identify the rooms that will best accommodate your party and to prepare for your arrival.
See room terms and details for information about rollaway and/or extra person charges.
Please note that at most Starwood hotels, guests 17 and under are considered children. All other guests are considered adults. You will be told of any hotel-specific differences in this policy on the following page.